Sunday, April 25, 2010

Printer Paper Costs Money and Other Things I Frequently Say

Comic Book Design: The Essential Guide to Creating Great Comics and Graphic Novels
So, I am now in the "comic book printing" business. Or so it
would seem. My kids found a website where they can create
their own comic book stories and now everyone wants their
comic book creation printed (in color, of course) and several
copies (of course.) I'm seriously considering charging them
25 cents a page or maybe more. Now I'm out of colored ink.
Really, weird. We only bought this printer 3 weeks ago and
I think we've printed a total of 35 pages. I guess this would
be how printer companies make their money, eh? Where's
my  mirror? Yup...uh-huh. There it is. The word SUCKER
stamped across my forehead.

They are so going back to drawing their own comic books
with pencil and paper.HP DeskJet F4480 Inkjet All-in-One Printer (CB745A#B1H)

No comments:

Post a Comment